We provide one on one care for your Orthopedic, Musculoskeletal, and Neurologic Disorders. Our staff has the clinical expertise to properly diagnosis and treat a wide range of physical problems.
* TMD( tempromandibular dysfunction or jaw pain )
* Spinal disorders ( neck and back pain )
* Vertigo & Balance disorders
* Sport related injuries
* Rehabilitation following surgery
* Peripheral Joint injures ( shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, and foot )
* Ligament injuries (sprains)
* Muscle and tendon injuries (strains)
* Nerve pain ( neuritis/radiculopathy )
* Plantar Fasciitis
* Foot pain and structural foot mal-alignments
* Chronic Pain
* Rehab for Breathing Disorders
and many more.
"When my doctor recommended Pulmonary Rehab, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. I need to use an oxygen tank, and I didn't like the idea of going to an exercise class. At my first visit , the therapist took the time to listen to me, then she told me about the class and what to expect. Now that I'm used to it, I enjoy going, feel better and I can walk to my mailbox without getting out of breath!"
- Don Smith